Top 5 Make Up Products of 2014

Top-5-Make-Up-Products-of-2014

Hi everyone, I hope you have been enjoying this weeks posts of my top 5 ......... Of 2014. I have been really enjoying writing it and looking back over my  first year of blogging. If you have missed any of the posts you can find them here. Now on to today's post...we are talking make up so here we go my Top 5 Make Up Products of 2014.


1. Natural Collection Lipsticks
I bought these a while ago after having heard Khila from Miss Budget Beauty talk about them. I have to say I love them. They are easy to apply creamy and they don't wear off leaving that annoying rim round the edge of your lips. I now have 5 of these and love them all!

2. Revolution Iconic 3 palette 
I wanted this pallet since make up revolution launched however it took me quite a while to actually buy it.. I have to say though I am so happy I did. It is amazing the shadows are pigmented and don't crease. The colours are absolutely beautiful, it really is the perfect everyday eyeshadow palette.

3. No7 Lash Define Mascara
For the longest time I would never of used mascara. I actually got given this mascara by my grandma as she got it free when she was shopping in boots. I never thought I particularly needed/would like mascara but I have to say this mascara has completely changed that opinion! I love it, it's a very natural one but it does just define your eyes that little bit.

4. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
This is known for being a favourite with the beauty bloggers and I have to say I have enjoyed using it this year! It is a really good concealer thick creamy and has really good coverage. The only negative is that I find it tends to crease under my eyes..

5. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
I bought this powder back in early summer and have used it ever since it is a great powder and really helps to keep the oil at bay. This will be in my make up bag for a long time I think!

So there you have it my Top 5 Make Up Products Of 2014. What did you think? What are your favourites? Let me know in the comments...




















Want more of me?! You can find me on Google + and Pinterest. Follow me on Bloglovin. Email me at thebusybee39@gmail.com
Blog Widget by LinkWithin Back to Top