Top 5 Craft Projects of 2014



Top-5-Craft-Projects-of-2014

Hi everyone, welcome to the first of my Top 5 of 2014 posts. I know I am quite late at doing this but I still wanted too even if it is a long time since new year! Anyway today I am sharing with you my Top 5 craft projects of 2014.


This bracelet was really fun to make and I really liked the way that it turned out. It looks way way more complex then actually is and would make a lovely gift for someone. You could even make a necklace by doing the same thing but making it larger....

This was one of the first blogpost I ever wrote however it is still one of the most popular ones! These cupcakes were very cute and again I made them as a gift for a friend(they really liked them!). Then we're super fun to make and are so cute!

I saw this idea on YouTube and decide to try and recreate my own version of it. It is very simple to make and works well so if you are looking for a DIY way of making one then this post is we'll worth a look!

I made this blanket for a little girl I knows dolly. I have made the same design several times before and I have to say I love the colour combination. I think it makes the perfect dolly blanket however with a quick change of colours and  size you could make it into a throw! So it is a very versatile pattern..

Finally we have a DIY stationary organiser I have to say this is one of the most useful things I have made this year! I keep it on my desk and it is perfect for keeping all my pens and pencils in.

There we have it my top 5 craft projects of 2014. I hope you have enjoyed the post and do let me know in the comments what your favourites have been and if there is anything you would like to see this year...




















Want more of me?! You can find me on Google + and Pinterest. Follow me on Bloglovin. Email me at thebusybee39@gmail.com
Blog Widget by LinkWithin Back to Top