Top 5 Blogging Tips Of 2014



Top-5-Blogging-Tips-Of-2014

Hi everyone, welcome back to the top 5...of 2014 series. I hope you are enjoying it so far! Today we are taking blogging so here are my top 5 blogging tips of 2014...


1. Don't stress 
This is one I have been learning myself this past year. When I started my blog in May I didn't really know what to expect or quite how much work it was for just one post. I started off posting 5-6 times a week and I kept it up till the summer when I decided I would rather put out quality posts rather then a quantity of posts. So now I post 2-4 times a week and whilst I would love to post every day I can't keep up with it all in the time I have. 
So I just want to say don't worry do your best in the time etc. you have. Yes others may have more time etc. but you are different do your best and that's all your readers want. :-)

One of my readers actually asked for this post. I have lots of way that I schedule my posts and social media accounts so if you want to know then this is the post for you!

This is a list of 10 of the best tools I find useful for blogging. It is well worth a look if you are looking for some tools to help you blog.

I wrote this post as part of the #bundle challenge has what I think of the top five tips for new bloggers

5. Don't listen to any tips!
Yes I know I have written a post about blogging tips and now I am telling you not to listen to any..  It seems..well hypocritical of me doesn't it! 
What I mean is nowadays there are so many posts about blogging and things you should/shouldn't do that you can't(or at least I can't) do it all. What works for blogger x might not work for you. So most of all do what works for you create a plan with the time and resources you have.

So there you have my top 5 blogging tips from 2014. I hope you found this post helpful, I have plans to do more posts about blogging this year so do let me know if you have any questions etc.




















Want more of me?! You can find me on Google + and Pinterest. Follow me on Bloglovin. Email me at thebusybee39@gmail.com
Blog Widget by LinkWithin Back to Top