Perfect Gluten, Dairy and Egg Free Mince Pies

Perfect-Gluten,-Dairy-and-Egg-Free-Mince-Pies

Hi everyone, today we have a festive recipe that I am sure everyone will love..In case you hadn't guessed by the title it's Mince Pies! I love mince pies they are one of my favourite Christmas foods so when I became gluten and dairy free I had to find a way to make them! Today I am sharing with you how I make them...


Ingredients:
Perfect-Gluten,-Dairy-and-Egg-Free-Mince-Pies

Utensils:
  • Large bowl
  • Spoon, Spatula, Fork
  • Scales, Tbsp
  • Mug
  • Chopping board
  • Silver foil
  • Rolling pin
  • Circle cutters
  • Baking tray

Step 1: Preheat oven to 160°C and grease tray

Step 2: In a large bowl mix the pastry mix and sugar. Rub in the butter until it reassembles a fine crumb.

Step 3: Make a well in the centre then whisk egg and water in the mug. Add to the dry ingredients.

Step 4: Using the fork bring the pastry together to form a ball with your hands.

Step 5:  Roll out to about 3 mm thick. To prevent sticking you can roll it out on to a board covered with silver foil.

Step 6: Cut out the big circles and place on to a tray(these will be the base). Fill with mince meat then cut out some  smaller circles, put water round the edges and place them on top.

Step 7: Carefully squeeze the edges together to seal. Scour the top twice with a knife. Sprinkle with sugar(optional)

Step 8: Bake for 15-20 minutes, keeping a close eye on them. 

Step 9: Take them out of the oven and allow them to cool on a rack.

Step 10: Eat them!!!!!

Perfect-Gluten,-Dairy-and-Egg-Free-Mince-Pies

There we have it the perfect gluten and dairy free mince pies! I love these so much they are the best recipe I have tried. I hope you enjoy them and don't forget to let me know if you have a go at making these either by telling me in the comments or by uploading a picture on google + using the #bakingwiththebusybee. See you soon...












Want more of me?! You can find me on Google + and Pinterest. Follow me on Bloglovin. Email me at thebusybee39@gmail.com

















Blog Widget by LinkWithin Back to Top