NOTW - Mint Snowmen

NOTW-Mint-Snowmen-#Blogmas Day 7

Hi everyone, I am back again! Today I have some super cute Christmas nail art for you... 




I love these snowmen I saw it on Pinterest and I new I just had to try it out! I used rimmels 60 second nail polish in breakfast in bed and then both my primark nail art pens and my Rio Nail Art Pens. I really live the way it has turned out! I know I am not the greatest at nail art(probably far from it!) but I do enjoy having a go.




Do let me know if you have a go at this.. Put your pictures up on google + with the #christmasnailswiththebusybee so I can see them.. See you soon...



















Want more of me?! You can find me on Google + and Pinterest. Follow me on Bloglovin. Email me at thebusybee39@gmail.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin Back to Top