The Blog Reader Tag

The_Blog_Reader_Tag

Hi everyone, I have a random post for you today. As you may know a lot of bloggers do tags but today I am turning it around so you can have a go! 

I'd more than love if you could copy and paste the below questions into the comment box and answer them! 

1.What are your favourite type of blog posts to read on my blog? 
2. What epitomises a good lifestyle blog to you? 
3. How often do you read blogs in general and at what time of day? 
4. How do you keep up with new posts from the blogs you love (Bloglovin', email updates, GFC, tweets from the blogger)?
5. What is your blogger pet peeve? 
6. What would you love to see more of on my blog? 
7. Name a few of your favourite blogs


I can't wait to see your answers so off you go!













Want more of me?! You can find me on Google + and Pinterest. Follow me on Bloglovin. Email me at thebusybee39@gmail.com















Blog Widget by LinkWithin Back to Top