NOTW - Pink Sparkles

NOTW-Pink-Sparkles

Hi everyone, today I have for you a nail look you may have seen before! A few months ago I posted about the purple version of this nail polish(take a look). Today however we are talking about the nude/pink version...

I love the effect you get with this polish. It is so glam and so cool! It's a polish that I have actually had quite a few compliments on. Now I might actually get round to telling you what the name of this polish is! It's the Space Dust in Aurora from Rimmel. As well as looking great the polishes have really good staying power and will last well for a good week or more. All in all they are one of my favourite formulas of nail polish and well worth checking out...

Have you tried these nail polishes? What did you think?




















Want more of me?! You can find me on Google + and Pinterest. Follow me on Bloglovin. Email me at thebusybee39@gmail.com
Blog Widget by LinkWithin Back to Top