NOTW - Lilac Sparkles

NOTW-Lilac-Sparkles

Hi everyone, today I have some really cute but also very simple nail art for you all.
NOTW-Lilac-Sparkles


All you need is a lilac nail polish and a nail polish that has some chunky glitter in it. Then you need to paint your nails with the lilac, wait for it to dry and then apply some of the glitter on the top 1/3 of the nail. Let that dry nod hey presto your done!



I really like the effect it's got some glitter but it is sophisticated in the way that it has the sparkles. Not like when you just cover you entire nail with glitter!




What so you think? Have you tried this before? Look out next week for some more Christmasy nail art and a whole load more Christmas posts as its almost #blogmas!

Want more of me?! You can find me on Google + and Pinterest. Follow me on Bloglovin. Email me at thebusybee39@gmail.com
Blog Widget by LinkWithin Back to Top