NOTW - Flower Power

NOTW-Flower-Power

Hi everyone, today I have some nail art for you all. I have to say this really isn't very seasonal but you know, who says nails have to be seasonal!!!

NOTW-Flower-Power




I used Rimmels 60 second nail polish in breakfast in bed for the base and then I used my Rio Metallic Nail Art Kit for the flowers.  I have to say i really love nail art, it is way way harder then it looks (especially the left hand!) but I really love the effects! I think I am going to do this again in the spring when it fits the season a bit more!









Also look out over the next month I have some very exciting Christmas nail art coming up during blogmas...



















Want more of me?! You can find me on Google + and Pinterest. Follow me on Bloglovin. Email me at thebusybee39@gmail.com
Blog Widget by LinkWithin Back to Top