Facemask Friday - Montagne Jeunesse De-Clog Pore Strips


Last weekend I tried the Montagne Jeunusse De-Clog Pore Strips. Here is what I think about them...





Brand Claims:
"Packed with pressed orange blossom and witch hazel to provide a deep cleansing experience for the nose. The pore strips contain natural citrus fruits to draw out impurities and congestion from deep in the skin and provide an ultra-deep cleansing treatment. The De-Clog Pore strips leave the skin feeling clean with reduced and refined pores on and around the nose."

First Impressions:
Never tried this before...Smells ok. Just got to work out how to use it!

Packaging:
The packaging is very simple and probably quite cheap looking. It is functional though

Value:
I actually got this on special offer at claries so I paid 75p for it and got 4 uses out of it(My packed seemed to have an extra strip in it!) I think it was very good value.







Pros:

  • De-Clogs Pores!
  • Suitable for vegetarians
Cons:
  • Can be drying
  • Need to leave on longer then it says for it to work!
  • Can pull at skin when removing


Overall:
3/5 - I have never tried any pore strips before so I can't really compare this to anything. However it did seem to work fairly well and for the price it was great!

Have you tried this? What did you think?



















Want more of me?! You can find me on Google + and Pinterest. Follow me on Bloglovin. Email me at thebusybee39@gmail.com
Blog Widget by LinkWithin Back to Top