DIY Twist Bracelet

DIY-Twist-Bracelet

Hi everyone, I absolutely love the tutorial I have to share with you today.. It's what I call a twist bracelet, I am showing you how to make it in bracelet form however you can do the same thing to make a necklace too!
DIY-Twist-Bracelet

Step 1: Cut your elastic/wire to the right size. Then cut another two(or more) the same length as the first until you have 3 pieces exactly them same length. Knot them together.

Step 2: Put a different type of bead(or beads if they are small) on every thread. 

Step 3: Next put a slightly bigger/chunkier bead on all 3 pieces of thread. 

Repeat steps 2 and 3 until you are almost at the end of your threads.

Step 4: Knot all the threads together to secure it. Then tie the 2 ends together if you have elastic or if you are using wire join the ends with a fastener.

So there you have it my DIY Twist Bracelet for you all. As you can see it is very simple and looks quite posh and complex which if you ask me is great! I hope you all have a go at this and if you do then do let me know as I would love to see it!












Want more of me?! You can find me on Google + and Pinterest. Follow me on Bloglovin. Email me at thebusybee39@gmail.com

















Blog Widget by LinkWithin Back to Top