NOTW - Raspberry Polka Dots

NOTW-Raspberry-Polka-Dots

Hi everyone, I love the nail look I have to share with you today! It is so me and so so cute(or at least I think it is!). I do just want to say sorry about the picture quality...



NOTW-Raspberry-Polka-Dots



I used two Barry M polishes to do this, I have to say though I was a bit skeptical about Barry M as everyone raved about them however I can now confirm they are great, and I need to investigate some more... I used the colours raspberry and Lechi I really like raspberry and think that it may well be added to collection soon... 





Have you tried Barry M? If so what colours are best? Let me know in the comments so I can go investigate....!



















Want more of me?! You can find me on Google + and Pinterest. Follow me on Bloglovin. Email me at thebusybee39@gmail.com
Blog Widget by LinkWithin Back to Top