NOTW - The Last Of The Toes!


Deep-Dark-Purple

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having a lovely weekend! We have a bumper NOTW post today. I thought as it was October it is moving towards boots weather and so I ought to finish up the toes so here we go!


In the picture above you can see me wearing this fushia colour nail polish. I have actually painted my toes quite a few times with this recently. It is a perfect colour for the transition in to autumn. I can find a link to the exact one but this one and this one look similar.


DIY-Red-Sparkles

This one is more if a DIY look! What I did was I painted my toes with the reddypink for a vase then I put a coat of glitter and then I put another thin coat of the colour again. I actually really liked the way it came out and think I will be trying it again....

So there you have it the last of the toes for this year! Watch out for them next year as they may make a re-appearance.... See you on monday! 



















Want more of me?! You can find me on Google + and Pinterest. Follow me on Bloglovin. Email me at thebusybee39@gmail.com
Blog Widget by LinkWithin Back to Top