Facemask Friday - Montagne Jeunsse Cucumber Peel Off


Montagne-Jeunsse-Cucumber-Peel-Off-Review

A few weeks ago I tried the Montagne Jeunusse Cucumber Peel Off. I really love Montagne Jeunusse as a brand it is cheap and great quality. Here is what I think about it....



Montagne-Jeunsse-Cucumber-Peel-Off-Review
Brand Claims:
"We’ve used juiced Cucumbers and lots of Citrus goodness for our Cucumber Peel off Masque, to give your skin a blast of freshness and help remove dead skin and impurities. Peel to reveal a fresh and revived complexion."

First Impressions:
I love peel offs! This has the same consistency as others I have tried however I hate the smell...

Packaging:
The packaging is very simple and probably quite cheap looking! However it is perfect for travel as you can just take it with you and it won't leak!

Value:
I actually got this on special offer at claries - they seem to always be on 2 for 1.50... So 75p each and I get 3 uses out of it....

Pros:
  • Peeled off well
  • Easy to use
  • Helps keep oil at bay
  • Gluten Free
  • Dairy Free

Cons:
  • Need to leave on longer then it says for it to dry - I find this with most though...
  • Strange consistence at first when applying
  • The smell is very artificial 

Overall:
2/5 - I love peel off masks they are just so much less stress(I'm lazy!). However I didn't like the smell and I didn't really feel it did much for my skin... For 75p though it was a bargain especially as I got 3 uses out if it!

Have you tried this? What did you think? So far my favourite facemask is the Montagne Jeunusse Passion Peel Off.





















Want more of me?! You can find me on Google + and Pinterest. Follow me on Bloglovin. Email me at thebusybee39@gmail.com


Blog Widget by LinkWithin Back to Top