DIY Natural Toner | Tip Tuesday


DIY-Natural-Toner-The-Busy-Bee

Hi everyone, How are you all? Today I am sharing with you a budget friendly DIY toner. Being a teen budget friendly/DIY products are great! In fact this toner only has 2 simple ingredients.


Apple-Cider-Vinegar 

You will need:

  • Apple Cider Vinegar
  • Water
  • A Small Bottle 
  • A Label  
Step 1: Clean out your bottle so that there are no germs! Leave it to dry.

Step 2: Make a label for bottle. I just made one out of paper and then added some sticky back plastic to make it waterproof.

Step 3: Fill your bottle half with water and half with apple cider vinegar. Give it a shake and you are done! 


That is it! 3 step DIY budget friendly toner! I really like the toner and think it does help with oil control. You can change up the ratio of vinegar to water if you want...I would recommend using less vinegar if you have sensitive skin however it is up to you! Let me know if you try it.. Also don't forget to sign up for my email newsletter..trust me its worth it! Until next time...













Want more of me?! You can find me on Google + and Pinterest. Follow me on Bloglovin. Email me at thebusybee39@gmail.com





Blog Widget by LinkWithin Back to Top