Review | Yankee Candle Sparkling Lemon Wax Tart


Hi everyone, I hope you have all had a great week! Today I have a new type of post for The Busy Bee. Its a wax tart review. I am hoping to be able to make these a more regular occurrence if you enjoy it, so do let me know! Anyway on to the post...

I have actually had this tart(as well as few others) for quite a few months! However I bought them thinking they were little candles and so when I got home and discovered they didn't have a wick I realised I couldn't burn them! I have eventually got round to buying a tart burner though and can now burn them, yay! On to the review....


Brand Claims:
"Effervescent sweet Meyer Lemon with notes of energetic citrus lime and bergamot orange."

First Impressions:
I quite liked the smell at first sweet but still lemony. It is a very strong scent though.

Value:
I actually got this on special offer at the Yankee Candle shop. However I cannot remember how much it was! Maybe £1.20ish....

Pros:
  • Strong Scent
  • Sweet
  • Burns well
  • Scent lingers after you have stopped burning it!

Cons:
  • Can be a bit to sweet after awhile..
  • It burned for to long can become very over powering..

Overall:
3/5 - Have to say for my first experience with a wax tart I liked it but I just don't think the scent was for me... To sweet, it just didn't have enough of a zestyness(great word huh!) to it!

Hope you liked the review. Do let me know if you would like more and if you liked this format! See you soon...



















Want more of me?! You can find me on Google + and Pinterest. Follow me on Bloglovin. Email me at thebusybee39@gmail.com
Blog Widget by LinkWithin Back to Top