NOTW - Blue Sparkles

NOTW-Blue-Sparkles

Hi everyone, Happy Sunday! Today I have a sparkly blue nail look for you all...
NOTW-Blue-Sparkles


I wouldn't normally go for blue nails as I would normally put it on my toes, but I was at my aunties house and so was trying out some of her nail polishes and this was the look I came up with.. 

I used NYC in 206(I think!) and then a Barry M Glitter on top. I am not quite sure on what colours they were but I have linked the nearest things I can find so hopefully you can get the same effect! I really liked the final result and it lasted all week. After my 2 encounters with Barry M I definitely need to investigate them some more...                   



















Want more of me?! You can find me on Google + and Pinterest. Follow me on Bloglovin. Email me at thebusybee39@gmail.com
Blog Widget by LinkWithin Back to Top