Facemask Friday: H and M Brown Algae Youth Mask

H&M-Facemask-Review

Last weekend I tried the H&M  Brown Algae Youth Mask. Here is what I thought about it....


I am afraid I can't seem to find a link to this mask online... It should be instore though.

H&M-Facemask-ReviewBrand Claims:
"Hydrates the skin"

First Impressions:
It has a very creamy constancy and feels like a very thick lotion when first applying. It doesn't really have much of a smell so I was a bit disappointed by that!

Packaging:
Again much like the montage jenusses facemasks. The packaging is very simple pretty basic but it is fairly functional and great for travel!

Value:
I actually got this mask from a friend so I don't know how much it was. I think it was around a £1 and I got 3 uses out of it(I thought it would only last for one!) So it was fairly good but not as good as some others..

Pros:

  • Easy to use
  • Very moisturising 
  • Leaves skin feeling soft


Cons:

  • Need to leave on longer then it says for it to work!
  • Hard to remove without scrubbing.


Overall:
2/5 - I don't know why but this mask just didn't do it for me... It didn't really have the things I look for in facemasks - nice smell, does something, good price, easy to remove...


















Want more of me?! You can find me on Google + and Pinterest. Follow me on Bloglovin. Email me at thebusybee39@gmail.com
Blog Widget by LinkWithin Back to Top