Easy Healthy Fruit Smoothie Recipes

Top-5-Smoothie-Recipes-The-Busy-Bee

Hi everyone! Hope you are all having a lovely week. I recently got the Kenwood Smoothie 2 go. So today I thought I would share with you my top 5 smoothie recipes...


Top-5-Smoothie-Recipes-The-Busy-Bee

Peach and Nectarine

Ingredients:
  • 1 Peach
  • 1 Nectarine
  • 4 Tbsp of Plain Yoghurt
  • 3 Tsp of Honey
Method:
Chop up the peach and nectarine into small chunks. Place the chunks in the blender. Add the honey and yoghurt and blend until smooth.

Makes 2 Smoothies

 Strawberry and Blackberry
Sorry I don't have any picture for this one!


Ingredients:
  • About 5 Large Strawberry's
  • A Small Handful of Blackberry's
  • 4 Tbsp of Yoghurt
  • 3 Tsp of Honey
Method:
Place all the ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth.

Makes 2 Smoothies



Apple-and-Blackberry-Smoothie-The-Busy-Bee

Blackberry and Apple

Ingredients:
  • 3/4 of an Apple.
  • A Handful of Blackberries
  • 2 Tbsp of Yoghurt
  • 2 Tsp of Honey
Method: 
Core and cut up the apple and put it in the blender. Add the blackberries, yoghurt and honey. Blend until smooth and serve. 

Makes 1 Smoothie.

Top-5-Smoothie-Recipes-The-Busy-Bee

Strawberry and Peach


Ingredients
  • 1 Peach
  • About 5 Large Strawberry's
  • 3 Tbsp of Yoghurt
  • 2 Tsp of Honey
Method:
Chop up the peach into chunks and half the strawberry's. Place in the blender and add yoghurt and honey. Blend until smooth and serve.

Makes 1 Smoothie



Peach and Raspberry

Ok so this one I am yet to try but when I saw it I thought it looked to good not to share it with you all! I will definitely be trying it very soon...



So there you have it my Top 5 Smoothie Recipes. Do you like smoothies? Tell me in the comments. Also don't forget to sign up to my monthly newsletter 'The Busy Bee Buzz'. Until next time...











Want more of me?! You can find me on Google + and Pinterest. Follow me on Bloglovin. Email me at thebusybee39@gmail.com















Blog Widget by LinkWithin Back to Top