DIY Stationary Organiser

DIY_Stationary_Organiser_The_Busy_Bee

Hi everyone, today I have the second part of the upcycled cans tutorial. If you missed that post then click here to go and see it. So now we all know how to make the cans I am going to show you what I did with them...


You will need:
  • Some cardboard
  • White paper
  • Sticky tape
  • Paint and paintbrush 


Step 1: Work out what size you want your organiser.. I just played around arranging my cans and stationary until I was happy with the design. 

Step 2: Cut out your base and sides. Then stick together with tape.



Step 3: I decided I also wanted some mini dividers inside so I added those. Just add them as you like for the stuff you want to put in..



Step 4: Paint it! I covered some of the places that had tape with the paper so I could paint over although thinking about it now you could just use masking tape!



Step 5: Put your supplies in and enjoy! 

So there we go that is what I have decided to use my cans for...What did you use yours for? Tell me in the comments and as always if you enjoyed this post then don't forget to share it!












Want more of me?! You can find me on Google + and Pinterest. Follow me on Bloglovin. Email me at thebusybee39@gmail.com
Blog Widget by LinkWithin Back to Top