5 Sweet Treat Recipes I Want To Try...


Hello everyone, Today I have a bit of a different post for you...I am going to be sharing with you some recipes I have found recently that I really want to try. I am starting today with sweet treats..



Click here
Strawberry and Orange Sorbet:
Ok, come on! Who wouldn't want to try this? It looks so good and a perfect summery recipie for the heat.



These look like something that could totally turn into my guilty pleasure... So much goey chocolatey goodness and they are sugar free!

Lemon Ginger Scones and Apricot Jam
Click Here
Lemon Ginger Scones and Apricot Jam:
This to me seems like a bit of a more grown up kind of treat but still sounds lush. I love lemon and ginger but I have never had them together so....we will see...

Click here
Talking about me loving lemons.. Here are some legendary lemon bars for you to take a look at! They look really nice but not the normal type of lemony treat...

3 Ingredient Chocolate Frosting Shots: http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2012/01/16/chocolate-frosting-shots/
Click here
Chocolate Frosting Shots:
Ok, come on who doesn't think this looks awesome?! It looks so cute and really tasty all at the same time! This is going to be tried very soon!


And if thats not enough sweet treats for you why not try these ones:












Want more of me?! You can find me on Google + and Pinterest. Follow me on Bloglovin. Email me at thebusybee39@gmail.com
Blog Widget by LinkWithin Back to Top