One Pot Salmon With Asparagus

Easy-One-Pot-Salmon

Good Morning, Today I have a really easy recipe for you all using one of my favourite types of fish Salmon. My mum and I have always loved salmon it just tastes so good and this recipe is so easy you don't even need two pans! Its a one pot salmon recipe....


Easy-One-Pot-Salmon

Ingredients:
  • 400g of New Potatoes(halved if large)
  • 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
  • 8 Asparagus Spears
  • 2 Handfuls of Cherry Tomatoes
  • 2 Salmon Fillets(about 140g/5oz each)
  • Handful of Basil Leaves or a Pinch of Dried Basil



Easy-One-Pot-Salmon

Step 1: Heat the oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas mark 7. Tip the potatoes and 1 tbsp of olive oil into an ovenproof dish, then roast the potatoes for 25 mins until starting to brown. 


Easy-One-Pot-Salmon

Step 2: Toss the asparagus in with the potatoes, then return to the oven for 10 mins.


Easy-One-Pot-Salmon


Step 3: Throw in the cherry tomatoes and nestle the salmon amongst the vegetables. Drizzle with the remaining oil and return to the oven for a final 10-15 mins until the salmon is cooked.


Easy-One-Pot-Salmon

Step 4: Scatter over the basil leaves and serve everything straight from the dish.

So there you have it an Easy One Pot Salmon Recipe. I think this would be a great dish when you want it to look good as it looks like you have spent ages on it! Hope you like it.











Want more of me?! You can find me on Google + and Pinterest. Follow me on Bloglovin. Email me at thebusybee39@gmail.com

*This recipe is originality from BBC Good Food but I have changed it up a bit!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin Back to Top