Nails Of The Week - Diagonal Nail Art


Happy Sunday everyone! Today I have another DIY Nail Art for you all...
I have seen this nail art on Pinterest(If you don't already follow me you should!) loads before and so decided to have a go. 

What you have to do is paint your nails one colour, I used Collection 2000 Hot Looks in Bongo Beat. Let that dry and then stick masking tape diagonaly across your nail. Then paint the other side a different colour, I used a gold colour(similar). Wait for it to all dry and then carefully peel the tape off and there you have it! DIY Diagonal Nail Art.

Let me know in the comments if you have a go....












Want more of me?! You can find me on Google + and Pinterest. Follow me on Bloglovin. Email me at thebusybee39@gmail.com
Blog Widget by LinkWithin Back to Top