FriXion Pens Review


Its review time! I recently bought these FriXion Pens by Pilot. These pens are actually erasable pens which is a pretty new concept for me. Read on to find out what I think...




The packaging is pretty normal nothing to special. In the pack I choose I got a Black, Blue and Red. Originally you will need to buy a pack like this but then you can just buy refills which is slightly cheaper.


The pens them selves are very sleek. They have a pull off lid and the eraser on the bottom. The pens work really well they have 0.7 tip. I'll have to admit that i was a bit sceptical about them actually being erasable at first but..they actually work really well. It is basically like having a pencil but with ink!

Have you tried these pens? What did you think? Let me know in the comments...












Want more of me?! You can find me on Google + and Pinterest. Follow me on Bloglovin. Email me at thebusybee39@gmail.com
Blog Widget by LinkWithin Back to Top