Facemask Friday - Montagne Jeunusse Passion Peel Off

Montagne-Jeunusse-Passion-Peel-Off

Last weekend I tried the Montagne Jeunusse Passion Peel Off. Here is what I think about it....





Montagne-Jeunusse-Passion-Peel-Off
Brand Claims:
"Gently peel away dead skin with our amazing Passion Peel Off deep cleansing masque. Our Pomegranate and Passion Flower formula cleans, purifies and protects leaving your skin feeling fresh and radiant."

First Impressions:
It has a bit of a strange smell or otherwise I don't like pomegranate! The gel like consistency is harder to apply.

Packaging:
The packaging is very simple and probably quite cheap looking! However it is perfect for travel as you can just take it with you and it won't leak.

Value:
I actually got this on special offer at claries so I paid 75p for it and got 3 uses out of it(I thought it would only last for one!) So I think it was very good value!

Pros:
  • Easy to use
  • Helps keep oil at bay
  • Leaves skin feeling soft
  • Gluten Free

Cons:
  • Can be drying
  • Need to leave on longer then it says for it to work!
  • Strange consistence at first when applying
  • Can pull at skin when removing

Overall:
3/5 - I love peel off masks and this was no exception however I didn't feel like it did all the brand claimed it would so not quite full marks from me. For 75p though it was a bargain!

Have you tried this? What did you think?











Want more of me?! You can find me on Google + and Pinterest. Follow me on Bloglovin. Email me at thebusybee39@gmail.com
Blog Widget by LinkWithin Back to Top