Easy Gluten and Dairy Free Fruit Cake

Easy-Gluten-and-Dairy-Free-Fruit-Bread

Hello, Today I am going to share with you a recipe that I have loved since I was tiny. Its Fruit Bread! I have loved this recipe for years and am now going to show you what changes I have made so that I can have it now I am Gluten and Dairy Free. So are you ready for my awesome Easy Gluten and Dairy Free Fruit Bread Recipe?!



Easy-Gluten-and-Dairy-Free-Fruit-Bread-Ingredients

Ingredients:
  • 1lb of Mixed Dried Fruit (I often make it with just raisins and sultanas though)
  • 1 Cup of Cold Tea
  • 1 Cup of Brown Sugar (I never do this much! I do about half a cup)
  • 2 Cups of Self Raising Flour (I do Rice Flour and then add 1Tsp. of baking powder)
  • 1 Egg    
Easy-Gluten-and-Dairy-Free-Fruit-Bread-Utensils

Utensils:
  • Large Bowl
  • Spoon
  • Fork
  • 2 Cups
  • Measuring Cups
  • Tray

Easy-Gluten-and-Dairy-Free-Fruit-Bread-Cup-Of-Tea

Step 1: Make a cup of tea(with cold water!). Let it brew for 5 minuets.

Easy-Gluten-and-Dairy-Free-Fruit-Bread-Step-2

Step 2: Soak 1 Ib of fruit and 1 cup of sugar in the tea overnight or for 6-7 hours.

Easy-Gluten-and-Dairy-Free-Fruit-Bread-Step-4

Step 3: Beat the Egg

Easy-Gluten-and-Dairy-Free-Fruit-Bread-Step-5

Step 4: Add 2 cups of flour and the egg to the fruit.

Easy-Gluten-and-Dairy-Free-Fruit-Bread-Step-6

Step 5: Mix well. 

Easy-Gluten-and-Dairy-Free-Fruit-Bread-Step-7

Step 6: Grease a loaf tin 

Easy-Gluten-and-Dairy-Free-Fruit-Bread-Step-8

Step 7: Pour the mixture into the greased tin. Bake on 170 for 1-2 hours(time depends on oven). It is best left till next day before being eaten(if you can wait!). 

So there you have it my awesome Easy Gluten and Dairy Free Fruit Bread Recipe. Let me know if you try it and don't forget to share it if you enjoyed it!












Want more of me?! You can find me on Google + and Pinterest. Follow me on Bloglovin. Email me at thebusybee39@gmail.com
Blog Widget by LinkWithin Back to Top