Easy Crochet Bag Patten


Hello today I would like to share with you a patten I have found...
I was searching the world of pinterest for a crochet bag to make a little girl I know and after a few hours I cam upon the pattern for this...



The patten is from The Veggie Mama and I think it is really really nice. I like the fact that it doesn't actually have any big holes in so that small things won't fall out. The only changes I made to the patten was I made the bag a bit wider and I didn't make the flower for the front as I like it simple! I would like to say a big thank you to Stacey for sharing it as it certainly helped me out!

I would love for all you to go over and check out Stacey's blog and show it some love! Let me know what you think...











Want more of me?! You can find me on Google + and Pinterest. Follow me on Bloglovin. Email me at thebusybee39@gmail.com
Blog Widget by LinkWithin Back to Top