DIY Upcycled Cans | Making Monday

DIY Upcycled Cans | The Busy Bee

Hello today I have an upcycling DIY for you all. I am going to be showing you how I made these super cute Upcycled Cans.. These are so useful you could store pens in them Make Up brushes, Lipsticks. Whatever you like really!




DIY-Upcycled-Cans

You will need:
  • Cans
  • Decorative Paper
  • Scissors
  • Pencil
  • Ruler
  • Double Sided Sticky Tape


DIY-Upcycled-Cans

Step 1: Measure your can. Then draw guide lines across the paper for where you want to cut.


DIY-Upcycled-Cans

Step 2: Cut the paper along the lines you have just made.


DIY-Upcycled-Cans

Step 3: Put a line of double sided sticky tape on your can.


DIY-Upcycled-Cans

Step 4: Roll it along the paper and your done!

It is as simple as that. Don't forget to come back next week when I will be showing you what I did with these cans I made...












Want more of me?! You can find me on Google + and Pinterest. Follow me on Bloglovin. Email me at thebusybee39@gmail.com
Blog Widget by LinkWithin Back to Top