DIY Frozen Yogurt

DIY-Frozen-Yogurt


Hello another recipe post for you all this morning! Today I am going to be sharing with you a DIY Frozen Yogurt Recipe. I  love making frozen yogurt it is perfect for these warm summer months and it is way better for you then ice cream!



You will need:



Step 1: Put some plain yogurt into the jug. I usually do about 10 Tbsp.





Step 2: Add the Honey and Berries. I do 1 Tsp of honey to every 2 Tbsp of yogurt. As for the berries I just eyeball it!!!!




Step 3: Mix it all together until it is smooth.



Step 4: Pour into moulds(this is why I do it in a jug!)





Step 5: Put them in the freezer and you are done! 


You can also do this with a flavoured yogurt by pour it in to moulds and freezing it! It is so simple but tastes amazing and you can really make it how you like it. I have done raspberry, blackberry , apple and cinnamon. There is so many different options...













Want more of me?! You can find me on Google + and Pinterest. Follow me on Bloglovin. Email me at thebusybee39@gmail.com
Blog Widget by LinkWithin Back to Top