Waitrose Country Cake Slices | Review


I have a bit of a different post for you all today I have review. I often find that I would really like to know whether a certain product is tasty before I buy it but often can't find anything to be able to know so I thought I would save other people that trouble and do some reviews myself! Anyway waffling aside today I am reviewing the Waitrose Country Cake Slices



First of all left me tell you a bit about the product. Waitrose country cake slices are gluten, milk and soya free. They contain egg and may contain traces of nuts. They are sold in Waitrose(duh!) and retail for a price of  £1.80 for a pack of 2 twin pieces.



They are a light cake texture and have little sugar nibs on the top and raisins and sultanas inside.  If you want to know more about what is in them or the nutritional value then you can look on there website here.




Overall I think they are nice and perfect for an afternoon snack or whenever you are feeling a bit peckish! However I wasn't to keen on the sugar bits on top so they weren't my favorites! I think I would give them 3/5 as they were nice but just not nice enough for me to be singing there praises!

Have you tried these? What did you think?












Want more of me?! You can find me on Google + and Pinterest. Follow me on Bloglovin. Email me at thebusybee39@gmail.com


















Blog Widget by LinkWithin Back to Top