Shampoo your hair for more volume and texture....| Tip Tuesday


For this weeks Tip Tuesday I want to tell you a little secret of mine... This is a secret I use every time I wash my hair and all you need is shampoo and.... your fingers!



Basically if you wash your hair from the neck up to your scalp it will give you loads more volume and cleaner hair. I know you are probably thinking what?! but if seriously works just get your shampoo and massage it into the back of your head until you have a lather and then move up on to your scalp. It also feels really nice too!

So there you have it this weeks tip is wash your hair from the neck up. If you would like more haircare tips check out this post for my top 10 tips. Let me know in the comments if you try it and what your top haircare tips are.












Want more of me?! You can find me on Google + and Pinterest. Follow me on Bloglovin. Email me at thebusybee39@gmail.com















Blog Widget by LinkWithin Back to Top