Nail Polish Organisation | Tip Tuesday

Nail_Polish_Organisation

Its that time of the week again where I give you all another awesome tip! This weeks tip is about organising your nail polish. I always find I can never find the colour I want quickly without rooting through my box of polishes so when I heard of this idea I thought it was great I just had to share it!



Nail_Polish_OrganisationNail_Polish_Organisation

This is really simple to do and you can probably already see how to do it from the pictures but I will talk you through it anyway! Basically all you need is your nail polishes and then either an old make up brush or a skewer either would work fine. All you do is dip the end of your make up brush/skewer into your polish and then dab a bit on the lid. Then all you need to do is leave it to dry and hey presto its all done, one set of organised nail polish!

Nail_Polish_Organisation

So there you go that is how I store my nail polish, How do you store yours? Tell me in the comments. If you want a few ideas on what to do with all your Nail polish then why not take a look at this post.












Want more of me?! You can find me on Google + and Pinterest. Follow me on Bloglovin. Email me at thebusybee39@gmail.com













Blog Widget by LinkWithin Back to Top