St Helen's Farm Goats Milk Yoghurt - Review

St-Helens-Farms-Goat-Milk-Yoghurt-Review

Good morning! Today I have a review for you all on some yogurt! Now this is no ordinary yogurt its goats milk yogurt.

 As I am Dairy free I was really excited when I came across the St Helens Farm Natural Goats Milk Yogurt in my local supermarket. I love this yogurt! The brand says

"St Helen’s Farm NATURAL goats’ milk yogurt is made in a unique way that means we retain all the goodness of fresh milk without the need for any added ingredients."

I think it is great! It tastes amazing with a few berry's and a bit of honey. I now have this every morning with my breakfast and also make frozen yogurt using it! I really love it and would totally recommend it to anyone dairy free or not!












Want more of me?! You can find me on Google + and Pinterest. Follow me on Bloglovin. Email me at thebusybee39@gmail.com
Blog Widget by LinkWithin Back to Top