Spring 2014 Fashion Trends


This weeks Feeling Fabulous Friday is all about my favourite spring fashion trends this year. I love spring, all the flowers coming into bloom and the blossom on the tree. Spring fashion is another of my favourites as it has such beautiful colours.

Florals:
I am not always that keen on floral prints but small little ditsy flowers are really pretty. Florals are really in this spring so if you want to be bang on trend.


Lace:
Now what to say about lace... Some may think lace is the sort of thing older people would wear but I think lace is beautiful. The 3 tops I have above I love each one is brilliant as the other.


Mint Green:
I think mint green is an amazing it is such a lovely colour. I also love the chunky knit style I have several different chunky knits in my wardrobe which I think are awesome.

Pink:
Pink is so in this season.  If you look on the catwalk you will see loads of pink, pink and more pink. If you don't like pink clothes then you could always go for pink accessories.

Chinos:
Chinos are great for spring and summer. They are a perfect lightweight pair of trousers. You can get loads and loads of different colours. So if you want a great pair of trousers that are bang on trend chinos are the way to go!


Essentials:
And of course some essentials. These are always perfect for your wardrobe. I think the waterfall style cardigan it fits so well on many different body shapes. Then of course a pair of jeans as everybody loves a pair of jeans!











Want more of me?! You can find me on Google + and Pinterest. Follow me on Bloglovin. Email me at thebusybee39@gmail.com
Blog Widget by LinkWithin Back to Top