Pinterest Nail Art Picks


Hello, Today I have some of my Pinterest Nail Art Picks for you to see... Tell me what you think of them in the comments below....



Find the link here
This design is so cute. I love the cupcakes accent nails.

Find the tutorial here

This is the best way to I have found to do polka dot nails. It just looks so much better!



20120620-112935.jpg
Find the tutorial here

Fancy some chevron? Then this design is for you I really like the mismatched effect it gives.



christmas-snowman-nail-design
Find the tutorial here
I know its not Christmas but this is adorable I am definitely trying this out at Christmas...

Find tutorial here

Are you more of a floral person? Then this is for you. The colours in this are so so pretty.


20121114-160154.jpg
Find the tutorial here
And lastly theses owls are awesome. I am going be trying out these soon.

So there you have it my top pinterest nail art picks. What have you been pinning recently?












Want more of me?! You can find me on Google + and Pinterest. Follow me on Bloglovin. Email me at thebusybee39@gmail.com
Blog Widget by LinkWithin Back to Top