How To Teabag Fold


Hello, and thank you for popping by this morning! Today I have a bit of tutorial for you. I am going to show you how to make theses adorable cards using something called teabag folding.  So lets get started...


Find it here
Step 1: First of all you will need to print of some paper. I get mine form Rosemarie Teabag Folding all you need to do is to pick out the one you want and print it out.(you could also use normal paper but I find this easier)



Step 2: Cut out your squares



Step 3: Fold your squares in half on the diagonal both ways.



Step 4: Ok so this bit is kind of hard to explain! Basically you need to take your square and fold it into the centre making sure you poke the sides in(hopefully you can see what I mean by the picture!). Then you need to put glue in the fold to stick it together.



It Should look like this...


Step 5: Once the glue has dried fold the top layer of the paper up and in to the centre. Then repeat on the other side.


Step 6: Put some glue underneath the flaps and then fold them back.


 Step 7: Leave to dry and then you are almost done! Make sure you repeat steps 2-7 until you have 4 pieces like the one on the left.
                                  

Step 8: Stick them on to the card to form a square. Then mount them on you card.


So there you have it a really simple way to make cards look like you have spent ages making them! 

Let me know how you get on and as always if you have an questions ask me in the comments. Also don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin, Google+ and Pinterest!














Want more of me?! You can find me on Google + and Pinterest. Follow me on Bloglovin. Email me at thebusybee39@gmail.com
Blog Widget by LinkWithin Back to Top