Easy DIY Wrapping Paper


Good Morning, today I have a tutorial on Easy DIY Wrapping Paper. This is so easy, very quick and perfect for when you suddenly go "oh no the wrapping papers finished and I have a party to go in like an hour"!!! 




You will need:
  • Paint
  • Paper
  • Palate
  • Paintbrush(or whatever you want to use for applying the paint-I used a pom pom!)




Step 1: First of all I spread out some newspaper so that I didn't get any paint on the carpet. I also had a go on a practice sheet so I could get a bit of an idea of how it was going to work.....





Step 2: Paint your design on your piece of paper. I would advise doing one colour at a time and then letting it dry in between as it means you will be less likely to smudge your piece of paper.



Step 3: Leave it to dry and hey presto. You have some Easy DIY Wrapping Paper. This is also a great project to do with kids as they can paint whatever design they like and then use it for wrapping up a friends pressie.












Want more of me?! You can find me on Google + and Pinterest. Follow me on Bloglovin. Email me at thebusybee39@gmail.com
















Blog Widget by LinkWithin Back to Top