Welcome to The Busy Bee



Hello and welcome to The busy bee, I am Bethany Aka The Busy Bee! The Busy Bee is a blog all about DIY, craft, sewing, crochet, beauty, organizing, fashion and lifestyle.(so basically everything!!!)





No doubt you are wondering how I came up with the name "The Busy Bee" (well even if you aren't I'm gonna tell you!!!) The "Bee" part comes from a nickname my parents used to call me and the busy part, well....because i am always doing something! So there you have it The Busy Bee!

On The Busy Bee each day will have its own theme e.g. Making Monday, What I ate Wednesday. I may also do monthly themes. Let me know below in the comments what you would like best and also any post requests.... 

Anyway that's all for now, enjoy your stay I hope I will see you again soon!

The busy bee x
Blog Widget by LinkWithin Back to Top