Hair drying | Tip Tuesday

For this weeks tip Tuesday, I have a tip about drying your hair.




I have naturally straight hair although when I don't blow dry it it will dry with funny kinks in it. This means when I don't have time to dry my hair I have problem! So my tip for this week is to plait your hair when its wet and then leave it to dry. I normally just do one plait down my back although if I want more volume (and frizz!) then I will do several smaller plaits round my head (this is best done at night otherwise you do look slightly strange!!!) 



My hair doesn't normally turn out quite so perfect as the picture above but you get the idea!

Anyway I hope this is helpful, leave below your favourite tips and tricks and I may feature them in a Tip Tuesday one week...












Want more of me?! You can find me on Google + and Pinterest. Follow me on Bloglovin. Email me at thebusybee39@gmail.com















Blog Widget by LinkWithin Back to Top