My top 5 make up products


Welcome to Feeling Fabulous Friday. This week I will be telling you my top 5 make up products and what I love about them all.



Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - Link, Maybelline Baby Lips - Link, Natural Collection Juicy Lips - Link, Natural collection Duo Eyeshadow - Link, No7 Stay perfect Lipstick - Link


Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - Link

This is a total blogger thing to be liking! I brought this after hearing it being recommended by countless beauty bloggers. I bought the shade light  which is the lightest and perfect for my skin colour. It is an amazing drugstore concealer. It blends well and doesn't budge once you have set it.




Maybelline Baby Lips - Link

I love the baby lips range they are so moisturising and give a lovely pop of colour to your lips without being to over powering. I have pink punch and cherry me both of which I love although I prefer the scent of cherry me. 




No7 Stay perfect Lipstick - Link

I have the colour smile. It's a pretty Rosy pink colour very natural looking and has a brilliant staying power.




Natural Collection Juicy Lips - Link

Juicy lips are great if you are looking for a gloss that is highly pigmented and wears off well so no need to remember to re apply. I have the colours vanilla and Caramel shortbread.





Natural collection Duo Eyeshadow - Link


Natural collection have an beautiful colour range. I have the duo thyme and rosemary. They amazing natural looks and no make up make up.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks beauty edition of Feeling Fabulous Friday. What are your top 5 make up products? Leave a comment telling me...












Want more of me?! You can find me on Google + and Pinterest. Follow me on Bloglovin. Email me at thebusybee39@gmail.com

















Blog Widget by LinkWithin Back to Top