Gluten, Dairy and Egg Free Pizza Dough



Have you ever tried to make pizza dough and it just hasn't turned out write? Yep, me too so many times. Today I have the answer to all your problems I have the perfect recipe for Gluten, Dairy and Egg Free Pizza Dough. It is amazing and really really easy. So lets get started....





Ingredients:
  •  2 1/2 Tsp of  Yeast 
  • 1 Tsp of White Sugar 
  • 1 Cup and 3-6 Tbsp of Warm Water 
  • 2 and 1/2 Cups of Rice Flour 
  • 3 Tbsp of Oil 
  • 1 Tsp of Salt 
  • 1 Tbsp of  Xantham Gum
  • 1 Tsp of Oregano
  • 1 Tsp of Marjoram 


 


You will need:
  • Scales
  • A Large Bowl
  • Spoon
  • Measuring Cups 
  • Tsp. ans Tbsp Measure

Step 1: Pre-heat the oven to 450°(or wait i if you're going to let dough sit and get happy. this is helpful but not necessary) 



Step 2: Dissolve 2 1/2 Tsp of yeast and 1 Tsp sugar in to 1 Cup of warm water and let it stand for 10 minutes - it'll get all frothy.




 Step 3: Stir in 2 1/2 cups of flour, 1 Tbsp of xanthem gum, 1 Tsp of oregano, marjoram, salt and 3 Tbsp of oil. 



Step 4: Beat until smooth and let it rest for five minutes at least. Turn dough out onto flour and carefully roll it out.


Step 5: Transfer on to a greased tray. Here's where you let it sit and get happy if you have the patience! You can also put the pizza dough in the fridge for the next day. It will rise more and the crust wont be so crumbly. Put your sauce and toppings on and bake for 15 - 20 minutes.











So there you have it. My gluten, dairy and egg free pizza dough recipe.  It is that simple and it tastes so yummy. I love pizza and it has taken me ages to come up with this recipient. I hope you like it! As always let me know if you have tried it...



















Want more of me?! You can find me on Google + and Pinterest. Follow me on Bloglovin. Email me at thebusybee39@gmail.com











Blog Widget by LinkWithin Back to Top