Amazing Gluten, Dairy and Sugar free Pancake Recipie


Hello and Happy Wednesday. For today's What I ate Wednesday I have an amazing gluten, dairy and sugar free pancake recipe for you all. I love this recipe it one of those ones you know will never fail and its also very allergy friendly.





Ingredients:
  • 4 Eggs
  • 4 Tbsp of Honey
  • 1 Tsp of Vanilla Essence
  • 1 Tsp of Baking Powder
  • 1 Tsp of Salt
  • 1 Cup of Rice Flour
  • Oil to Grease the pan



Utensils:
  • 1 Large Bowl
  • Whisk
  • Tsp and Tbsp
  • Cup Measure
  • Frying Pan
  • Spatula


Step 1: Crack the 4 eggs(all mine were double yokers!) and whisk.



Step 2: Add 4 Tbsp of honey and 1 Tsp of vanilla. Then mix again.



Step 3: Then add the 1 Tsp of baking powder, salt and 1 cup of rice flour. Whisk until smooth.


Step 4: Oil the pan and then cook as you would a normal pancake.


Enjoy with your favorite filling. I love having berries and honey. 
So there you have it the most amazing gluten, dairy and sugar free pancake recipe ever! Let me know in the comments below if you try it and tell me what you put in it.












Want more of me?! You can find me on Google + and Pinterest. Follow me on Bloglovin. Email me at thebusybee39@gmail.com
Blog Widget by LinkWithin Back to Top