What I ate Wednesday - FAQ








What is "What I ate Wednesday"?
What I ate Wednesday is a day in which I can share what I have been eating that week and a recipe that I have been loving. I am allergic to Gluten, Dairy and also eat a low sugar diet and have often been left wondering what shall/can I eat!.... All the recipes I feature will be gluten and dairy free some will be egg and even sugar free!

What can expect to see?
On what I ate Wednesday you can expect to see food inspiration, fabulous recipes and reviews on Free From products. Each Wednesday I will post either a recipe, review or food inspiration from that week.




So there you have it all about What I ate Wednesday. Do you have any allergy's? What are your favourite free from foods?

The busy bee x



Blog Widget by LinkWithin Back to Top